State of the art, environmentally friendly and solar powered the Blair Center welcomes over 100,000 visitors annually.
The Center includes:
- Tea Room -We offer healthy and vegetarian options including- fresh sandwiches and salads - delivered daily from Taste Buds. We offer indoor and outdoor seating . http://corkscrew.audubon.org/sites/default/files/documents/tastebuds_food_menu.pdf
- Picnic tables are also located in the parking area if you want to bring your own picnic lunch.
- Nature Store with a great selection of nature inspired gifts, gear, guides and souvenirs
- Lobby Art Gallery with exhibits that change monthly
- Two classrooms which are available for group activity rental
- Multi-Media theater
- Educational exhibits
- Bird viewing area with reference books
- Daily 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM
*Note: Last admission is one hour before closing time.
All visitors must be off the boardwalk before the closing time unless a special program is being conducted by the Corkscrew staff. One day a month we offer "Corkscrew After Hours"- This is the only time that we allow visitors on the boardwalk after dark.
This regulation was established to minimize the impact on wading birds that roost or nest near the boardwalk.
This applies each month of the year. Vehicles found in the parking area after the closing time may be towed at the owner's expense.
Please leave your pets at home where they are comfortable. For everyone's safety ,we allow only service animals on the boardwalk.
Fees are valid for 2 consecutive days.
Adult: $ 12.00
Full-time college student with photo ID: $ 6.00
National Audubon Society member with current membership card: $ 6.00
Student (6-18 years old): $ 4.00
Children under 6: free
Friends of Corkscrew members: Free with current membership card.