State of the art, environmentally friendly and solar powered, the Blair Audubon Visitor Center welcomes over 100,000 visitors annually.
The Center includes:
- Nature Store - A great selection of nature inspired nature gifts, jewelry, art, souvenirs, field guides, books, outdoor clothing, chilldren items
- Tea Room Cafe - Drinks and snacks all year round. Fresh sandwiches and salads available during season. We offer indoor and outdoor seating.
- Bird viewing area with reference books
- Lobby Art Gallery with exhibits that change every two months
- Educational exhibits
- Two classrooms which are available for group activity rental
- Picnic tables are also located in the parking area if you want to bring your own picnic lunch.
Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary's boardwalk is open daily from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Please note that boardwalk admission closes at 4:30 p.m (Last boardwalk admission is one hour before closing time.)
All visitors must be off the boardwalk before the closing time unless a special program is being conducted by the Corkscrew staff. One day a month from October through March, we offer "Corkscrew After Hours". This is the only time that we allow visitors on the boardwalk after dark. This regulation was established to minimize the impact on wading birds that roost or nest near the boardwalk.
This applies each month of the year. Vehicles found in the parking area after the closing time may be towed at the owner's expense.
Please leave your pets at home where they are comfortable. For everyone's safety, we allow only service animals on the boardwalk.
Fees are valid for 2 consecutive days.
National Audubon Society member with current membership card: $10
Full-time college student with photo ID: $6
Kids: (6-18 years old): $4
Children under 6: Free
Friends of Corkscrew members with current membership card: Free
- Hours and Admission Fees
- Blair Audubon Visitor Center
- Boardwalk Exploration
- Fall Sunflower Fields in Bloom
- Ghost Orchid
- Guided Walk on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays for Visitors
- Corkscrew After Hours - Oct 16, 2015
- Corkscrew Christmas Bird Count
- Ancient Forest Walking Tour
- Early Bird Walks
- Swamp Walk
- Butterfly Seminar and Walk
- Corkscrew Fall Butterfly Survey , Oct. 26, 2015
- Corkscrew Newsletter
- Nature Store