Discover the magic of Corkscrew through a variety of interpretive programs.
- Early Bird Walks (Adult Program) Next Walk on Saturday, April 12th 8am
- Guided Walks for Visitors (Family Program) Seasonally on select days, visitors can join a guided 90 minute walk. Space is limited.
- Towering Tree Tours (Family Program) The second Monday of the Month January-April
- Private group tours can also be arranged for groups of 10 or more people
- Nature Photography Made Simple and Successful (Adult Program) Saturday and Sunday, 4-12-2014 and 4-13-2014
Corkscrew After Hours Programs
- Corkscrew After Hours - March (Family) Friday, 3-21-2014
- Clyde Butcher Meet-and-Greet and Book Signing (Family) Saturday, 4-5-2014 10am - 2pm
- Programs labeled "Adult" are for those age 16 years or older.
- Programs labeled "Family" are for any age, but a participant under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Many programs are non fee-based and are open to any regular visitors.
- Some programs are fee and reservation based and require a limit on the number of participants, so please make your reservation early for these, not only to insure that the program will be held, but to insure that you will be enrolled in the program.
- Full refunds for fee-based programs will be given for cancellations received at least two days prior to the program date. No refunds will be given within two days of the program.
- Programs start at the times noted and field sessions leave on time. Audubon is not responsible for participants arriving late. No refunds will be given if a registered participant misses a program due to late arrival.
- Cancellations due to weather or other emergencies will be made at least two hours prior to the start of the program and registered participants will be contacted by telephone, or updates will be made on our website for visitor programs.
- Audubon retains the right to cancel programs at any time. Full refunds will be issued for fee-based programs if the program is canceled.
Registration For Fee-Based Programs