Discover the magic of Corkscrew through a variety of interpretive programs.
- Early Bird Walks (Adult Program) Next Walk on Wednesday, April, 8 8:00am - 11:00am
- Guided Walks for Visitors (Family Program) Seasonally on select days, visitors can join a guided 90 minute walk. Space is limited.
- Ancient Forest Tours (Family Program) on select days Oct - April, visitors can join a guided 3 hour walking tour. Space is limited.
- Swamp Walk (Adult Program) Next on Saturday, April 11 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Private group tours can also be arranged for groups of 10 or more people
- Local Butterflies Seminar and Walk (Family Program) Saturday, October 18, 2014
- Living Machine Talk (Family Program) Wednesday, February 25, 2015 9 - 10am
- Corkscrew Watershed Science Forum (Family Program) Friday, February 27, 2015 all day
Corkscrew After Hours Programs
Experience Corkscrew's ancient bald cypress forest in the evening at an After Hours event, when the Sanctuary stays open until 9p.m. Visitors can explore on their own or participate in evening programs and activities. These events occur once a month from October until March each year. The last one of this season is coming up on Friday, March 27th.
Folk Friday (Family) 2-6-2015 2-4pm Musician: Ken Skeens, Florida Folk
Corkscrew's World Wetland Day Festival (Family) 1-31-2015 through 2-2-2015
- Programs labeled "Adult" are for those age 16 years or older.
- Programs labeled "Family" are for any age, but a participant under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Many programs are non fee-based and are open to any regular visitors.
- Some programs are fee and reservation based and require a limit on the number of participants, so please make your reservation early for these, not only to insure that the program will be held, but to insure that you will be enrolled in the program.
- Full refunds for fee-based programs will be given for cancellations received at least two days prior to the program date. No refunds will be given within two days of the program.
- Programs start at the times noted and field sessions leave on time. Audubon is not responsible for participants arriving late. No refunds will be given if a registered participant misses a program due to late arrival.
- Cancellations due to weather or other emergencies will be made at least two hours prior to the start of the program and registered participants will be contacted by telephone, or updates will be made on our website for visitor programs.
- Audubon retains the right to cancel programs at any time. Full refunds will be issued for fee-based programs if the program is canceled.
Registration For Fee-Based Programs