Discover the magic of Corkscrew through a variety of interpretive programs.
- Early Bird Walks (Adult Program) On select days. Offered from November through April 8:00am - 11:00am
- Guided Walks for Visitors (Family Program) Seasonally, on select days, visitors can join a guided 90 minute walk. Space is limited. During the summer of 2015 these walks are offered on Mondays,Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Ancient Forest Tours (Family Program) Offered on select days October - April, visitors can join a guided 3 hour walking tour. Space is limited.
- Swamp Walk (Adult Program) On select days. Offered from November through April
- Pine Flatwoods Walk (Adult Program) An off the boardwalk tour. On select days. Offered in March and April 8:00 - 10:30am
- Private group tours can also be arranged for groups of 10 or more people
- Macro Photography Workshop - indoor
- Macro Photography Workshop - outdoor
- Photoshop Workshop February 13, 2016 9am - 12noon
- Butterfly Seminar and Walk (Family Program) Monday, July 13, 2015 9am - 12noon
- Inviting Birds To Your Yard Using Florida Native Plants with Ginny Stibolt Sunday, October 18, 2015
Corkscrew After Hours Programs
Experience Corkscrew's ancient bald cypress forest in the evening at an After Hours event, when the Sanctuary stays open until 9p.m. Visitors can explore on their own or participate in evening programs and activities. These events occur once a month from October until March each year.
- October 16, 2015
- November 20, 2015
- December 11, 2015
- January 22, 2016
- February 19, 2016
- March 18, 2016
- Programs labeled "Adult" are for those age 16 years or older.
- Programs labeled "Family" are for any age, but a participant under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Many programs are non fee-based and are open to any regular visitors.
- Some programs are fee and reservation based and require a limit on the number of participants, so please make your reservation early for these, not only to insure that the program will be held, but to insure that you will be enrolled in the program.
- Full refunds for fee-based programs will be given for cancellations received at least two days prior to the program date. No refunds will be given within two days of the program.
- Programs start at the times noted and field sessions leave on time. Audubon is not responsible for participants arriving late. No refunds will be given if a registered participant misses a program due to late arrival.
- Cancellations due to weather or other emergencies will be made at least two hours prior to the start of the program and registered participants will be contacted by telephone, or updates will be made on our website for visitor programs.
- Audubon retains the right to cancel programs at any time. Full refunds will be issued for fee-based programs if the program is canceled.
Registration For Fee-Based Programs