Discover the magic of Corkscrew through a variety of interpretive programs.
- Early Bird Walks (Adult Program) Various days, first one on Friday, 1-10-2014
- Guided Walks for Visitors (Family Program) Seasonally on select days, visitors can join a guided 90 minute walk starting at 10:30am or 1:30pm, free with paid admission. Space is limited.
- Towering Tree Tours (Family Program) Various days, first one on Monday, 1-13-2014
- Private group tours can also be arranged for groups of 10 or more people
- Digital Processing with Photoshop Elements for Nature Photographers (Adult Program) Saturday, 1-18-2014
- Nature Photography Made Simple and Successful (Adult Program) Saturday and Sunday, 2-22-2014 and 2-23-2014
- Nature Photography Made Simple and Successful (Adult Program) Saturday and Sunday, 3-22-2014 and 3-23-2014
- Nature Photography Made Simple and Successful (Adult Program) Saturday and Sunday, 4-12-2014 and 4-13-2014
Corkscrew After Hours Programs
- Corkscrew After Hours - October (Family) Friday, 10-11-2013
- Corkscrew After Hours - November (Family) Friday, 11-15-2013
- Corkscrew After Hours - December (Family) Friday, 12-20-2013
- Corkscrew After Hours - January (Family) Friday, 1-24-2014
- Corkscrew After Hours - February (Family) Friday, 2-21-2014
- Corkscrew After Hours - March (Family) Friday, 3-21-2014
- Corkscrew's Panthers and Bobcats (Family Program) Tuesday: 12-3-2013
- Natural South Florida Plant Communities and the Environmential Conditions that Control Their Occurences on the South Florida Landscape Tuesday: 01-21-2014
- The Park Before The Park: Formation of Everglades National Park (Family Program) Sunday: 1-26-2014
- 30 Years in the Glades: personal reflections of Cesar Becerra (Family Program) Sunday: 1-26-2014
- Corkscrew Sanctuary Celebrates World Wetlands Day - (Family) Friday, January 31, Saturday, February 1, and Sunday February 2, 2014
- Programs labeled "Adult" are for those age 16 years or older.
- Programs labeled "Family" are for any age, but a participant under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Many programs are non fee-based and are open to any regular visitors.
- Some programs are fee and reservation based and require a limit on the number of participants, so please make your reservation early for these, not only to insure that the program will be held, but to insure that you will be enrolled in the program.
- Full refunds for fee-based programs will be given for cancellations received at least two days prior to the program date. No refunds will be given within two days of the program.
- Programs start at the times noted and field sessions leave on time. Audubon is not responsible for participants arriving late. No refunds will be given if a registered participant misses a program due to late arrival.
- Cancellations due to weather or other emergencies will be made at least two hours prior to the start of the program and registered participants will be contacted by telephone, or updates will be made on our website for visitor programs.
- Audubon retains the right to cancel programs at any time. Full refunds will be issued for fee-based programs if the program is canceled.
Registration For Fee-Based Programs
- All registrations/reservations for fee based programs must be made by telephone.
- Register for these by contacting Sally Stein at (239) 348-9151, ext. 112. Payment arrangements must be made at the time of the reservation.