Event Date: October 12, 2018
Time: 5:30 to 9 p.m.
Join us for our special October After Hours event: ”Swamptober Fest”
Kids 18 and under get in free! Wear your costume!
Here are some of the exhibitors and happenings that evening:
- Live baby gator, snakes and tarantulas
- Discovery stations and critter crafts
- Face painting and sweet treats
- Audubon Center for Birds of Prey
- Science Fun with Mr. Glen
- Defenders of Wildlife Panther Station
- North Collier Fire Rescue Firetruck
- Shy Wolf Sanctuary "Learn About Wolves"
- Big Cypress National Preserve
- Smokey Bear
- Department of Environmental Protection
- View the Night Sky. Sunset at 7:01 p.m.
- Shop for unique and beautiful gifts in the Nature Store.
- Eat, drink and enjoy art exhibits in the Gallery Cafe.
- Experience the boardwalk in the evening light.
If you bring a flashlight, please bring a red-light flashlight so as not to ruin the night vision for you or others while on the boardwalk. If you only have a white light flashlight, you can ask at our admissions desk for red cellophane to cover the lens.
Adult admission is $14 each for adults. Children 18 and younger are admitted free with an adult accompanying them.. Admission is good for two consecutive days, so come back and enjoy the boardwalk in the daylight hours on Saturday also. As always, Friends of Corkscrew Members enjoy free admission.