At The Center:
- Nature Store - A great selection of nature inspired nature gifts, jewelry, art, souvenirs, field guides, books, outdoor clothing, children items
- Gallery Cafe - Drinks, sandwiches, and snacks all year round. We offer indoor and outdoor seating.
- Lobby and Cafe Art Gallery with exhibits that change every two months
- Bird viewing area with reference books
- Educational exhibits
- Two classrooms which are available for group activity rental
- Picnic tables are also located in the parking area if you want to bring your own picnic lunch.
The boardwalk is open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Please note that boardwalk admission closes at 4:30 p.m (Last boardwalk admission is one hour before closing time.)
All visitors must be off the boardwalk before the closing time unless a special program is being conducted by the Corkscrew staff. One day a month from October through March, we offer "Corkscrew After Hours". This is the only time that we allow visitors on the boardwalk after dark. This regulation was established to minimize the impact on wading birds that roost or nest near the boardwalk.
This regulation applies each month of the year. Vehicles found in the parking area after the closing time may be towed at the owner's expense.
Please leave your pets at home where they are comfortable. For everyone's safety, we allow only service animals on the boardwalk.
Admission is valid for 2 consecutive days. Ticket prices include self-guided access to the boardwalk and Blair Audubon Visitor Center.
Adult: $14 (due to Hurricane Irma, we are offering a reduced admission price of $10 for adults)
National Audubon Society member with current membership card receive $4 off per party of 2
Full-time college student with photo ID: $6
Kids: (6-18 years old): $4 (due to Hurricane Irma we are offering a reduced admission price of free for kids)
Children under 6: Free
Friends of Corkscrew members with current membership card: Free