Guided Walks and other on-site programs at Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary are suspended
Find information about our Lunch and Learn webinar series here.
Find information about Community Outreach programs here.
- Programs labeled "Adult" are for those age 16 years or older.
- Programs labeled "Family" are for any age, but a participant under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Many programs are non fee-based and are open to any regular visitors. Some may have a limit on the number of participants.
- Some programs are fee and reservation based and require a limit on the number of participants, so please make your reservation early for these, not only to ensure that the program will be held but to ensure that you will be enrolled in the program.
- Full refunds for fee-based programs will be given for cancelations received at least three days prior to the program date. No refunds will be given within three days of the program.
- Programs start at the times noted and field sessions leave on time. Audubon is not responsible for participants arriving late. No refunds will be given if a registered participant misses a program due to late arrival.
- Cancelations due to weather or other emergencies will be made at least two hours prior to the start of the program and registered participants will be contacted by telephone, or updates will be made on our website for visitor programs.
- Audubon retains the right to cancel programs at any time. Full refunds will be issued for fee-based programs if the program is canceled.
Registration For Programs
- Register via Eventbrite. Select the desired date.
- Some programs have a fee. Pay when you arrive in the Visitor Center Nature Store. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early to process payments.
- After checking in and making your payment (if applicable), please meet your guide behind the admissions desk inside the Visitor Center a little before the start of the program.