Guided Walks and other on-site programs at Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary are now underway!
Click here for registration.
- Programs labeled "Adult" are for those age 16 years or older.
- Programs labeled "Family" are for any age, but a participant under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Programs are usually fee and/or reservation based and require a limit on the number of participants, so please make your reservation early for these, not only to ensure that the program will be held but to ensure that you will be enrolled in the program.
- Full refunds for fee-based programs will be given for cancelations received at least 2 days prior to the program date. No refunds will be given within two days of the program.
- Programs start at the times noted and field sessions leave on time. Audubon is not responsible for participants arriving late. No refunds will be given if a registered participant misses a program due to late arrival.
- Cancelations due to weather or other emergencies will be made at least two hours prior to the start of the program and registered participants will be contacted by e-mail or telephone, or updates will be made on our website for visitor programs.
- Audubon retains the right to cancel programs at any time. Full refunds will be issued for fee-based programs if the program is canceled by Audubon.
Registration For Programs
- Register from the link that will be provided. Select the desired date.
- Follow the directions listed under each program to find out where to check in and meet your guide.