We have opened the Sanctuary as we continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 in Collier County and the world. We are committed to protecting our visitors, volunteers, and staff from the novel coronavirus, and because our boardwalk is less than six feet wide, we must maintain a low visitation rate to prevent crowding.
New hours: Open Wednesday - Sunday, 7 a.m. - 1 p.m. with the last admission at noon. Closed Monday and Tuesday.
Registration is required for all visitors at this link. No walk-ins will be accepted.
Friends of Corkscrew Members may reserve tickets at this link. Membership card and photo ID are required upon arrival.
Enhanced Safety Procedures
- Registration is required for all visitors. No walk-ins will be accepted. Click here for tickets.
- Masks are required in the Blair Visitor Center.
- One-way boardwalk trail.
- Social distancing markers. Please follow CDC social distancing guidelines by staying six feet apart.
- Hand sanitizing stations.
- Plexiglass shield at admissions kiosk.
- Temporary closures: Nature Store, Gallery Café, Discovery Center, Picnic Tables. Visit our online Nature Store!
- On-site public programs are not available but virtual programming is offered.
- Pets not allowed.
- A complimentary wheelchair is available upon request.
- If you are sick, please stay home. You can reschedule your visit, or request a refund.
- One-way travel (counter-clockwise)
- No food on the boardwalk
- Quiet, please
- Stay on the trail
- Do not feed or harass wildlife - animals and plants are protected
- Children must be supervised
- No pets
- Leave trail during high winds and lightning
- No smoking
- Do not litter
- No running
- Drones are not permitted
Parts of the boardwalk may be slippery at times. Watch your step, and wear footwear with traction.
All visitors must be off the boardwalk by 1 p.m. Unauthorized vehicles found in the parking area after 1 p.m. may be towed at the owner's expense.
Please lock your car, and take all valuables with you.
- Adult: $14
- National Audubon Members with a current membership card: $10.00. Membership card must be presented along with a photo ID and your reservation at the admission desk.
- Full-time college student with photo ID: $6
- Kids: (6-18 years old): $4
- Children under 6: Free
- Friends of Corkscrew members with current membership card and ID card: Free
*At this time we are not able to accept coupons or other promotions.
Phone Number: 239-348-9151
Thank you for visiting Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary!