General Admission Tickets: CLICK HERE
*see fee schedule below
Member Ticket reservations: CLICK HERE (Membership card and photo ID are required upon arrival. )
*** NO ENTRANCE AFTER 1:30PM***
Timed entry Tuesday - Sunday, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. with the last admission at 1 p.m. Closed Monday.
NEW General Admission Fee starting 1/19/21
- General admission: $17
- Children 8 and under: Free
- Friends of Corkscrew members with current membership card and ID card: Free
- National Audubon Members with a current membership card: $10. Membership card must be presented along with a photo ID and your reservation at the admission desk.
*No same day refunds. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for refund requests.
*At this time we are not able to accept coupons or other promotions.
*Portions of the boardwalk are currently under repair, however both loops are open.
Enhanced Safety Procedures
- Registration is required for all visitors. No walk-ins will be accepted.
- Choose from six arrival times: 8:00am, 9:00am, 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am, 1:00pm.
- Masks are required in the Blair Visitor Center.
- Follow one-way boardwalk trail signs.
- Social distancing markers are installed. Please follow CDC social distancing guidelines by staying six feet apart.
- Hand sanitizing stations are now available.
- Plexiglas window at admissions kiosk.
- Temporary closures: Gallery Café, Discovery Center.
- The Nature Store is open with limited capacity for shoppers. You can also visit our online Nature Store!
- On-site public programs are not available but virtual programming is offered.
- Water refilling station available in the Living Machine.
- A complimentary wheelchair is available upon request.
- Outdoor picnic tables are available in the parking area.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
IMPORTANT: No onsite purchases are available. Please plan to bring your own refillable water bottle, sunblock, and bug spray. Water refilling station available in the Living Machine. Parts of the boardwalk may be slippery at times. Watch your step, and wear footwear with traction.
- One-way travel (counter-clockwise)
- No food on the boardwalk
- Quiet, please
- Stay on the trail
- Do not feed or harass wildlife - animals and plants are protected
- Children must be supervised
- No pets allowed
- Leave trail during high winds and lightning
- No smoking
- Do not litter
- No running
- Drones are not permitted
All visitors must be off the boardwalk by 3 p.m. Unauthorized vehicles found in the parking area after 3 p.m. may be towed at the owner's expense.
Please lock your car, and take all valuables with you.
Phone Number: 239-348-9151
Thank you for visiting Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary!