With exhibits, artwork, and bird-friendly gardens, the Blair Audubon Visitor Center serves as the gateway to a gentle, pristine wilderness with giant cypress trees that have lived here for nearly 600 years.
For General Admission and Member Tickets: CLICK HERE
Members enjoy unlimited visits to the boardwalk. Join today!
- General admission: $17
- Full-time college student (with valid school ID): $10
- Children 6 to 14: $6
- Children under six: FREE
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary Members: FREE
- Members of the US Military (with ID): $14
- National Audubon Members (with ID): $14
*NO SAME-DAY REFUNDS. No-shows are not refundable. If you've purchased a ticket and need to change it or cancel in advance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.
Walk-ins are possible, however, if tickets are sold out you will not be able to enter.
If you are coming with a group (e.g. club, class, tour group) and have a party of 20 or more people, contact email@example.com to make arrangements for tickets. Please contact us at least two weeks before your visit. Arrangements can also be made for guided tours for groups of 8 to 12 participants.
Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary Members
Members need to login to their account to make reservations for free boardwalk visits. For assistance, contact Kathy Howle.
Important Information for Your Visit
- Temporary closures: Gallery Café and Discovery Center.
- The Nature Store is open and offers light refreshments, snacks, and bottled water for purchase. You can also visit our online Nature Store!
- On-site public programs are now available here.
- Florida’s high heat and humidity can catch Sanctuary visitors off guard – stay hydrated throughout your visit. Water refilling stations are available near the restrooms.
- Outdoor picnic tables are available in the parking area.
- If you are feeling sick, please postpone your visit to when your symptoms have cleared.
- Visitors are encouraged to bring sunblock and bug spray.
- Parts of the boardwalk may be slippery at times. Watch your step, and wear footwear with traction.
- Download the Boardwalk Map (click here for PDF version) to your phone.
- Download the children’s scavenger hunt activity sheet.
- Please lock your car and take all valuables with you.
Several days a week, skilled and passionate Boardwalk Naturalists wearing khaki-colored uniforms are out on the boardwalk, ready to answer questions and point out sights and sounds of the swamp for visitors.
On Monday mornings (and as needed) from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m., visitors may encounter our volunteer boardwalk maintenance team as they sweep, clean, or perform other functions vital to maintaining our world-famous wooden boardwalk. Visitors may experience some noise during this time.
Wheelchairs can be made available upon request free of charge. Binoculars are available for rent for $3.
- No food on the boardwalk
- Do not feed or chase wildlife
- All plants and animals are protected - take photographs only
- Remain quiet for best wildlife viewing
- Stay on the trail
- Children must be supervised
- No pets allowed
- Leave trail during high winds and lightning
- No smoking
- Do not litter
- No running
- Drones are not permitted
- All visitors must be off the boardwalk by 3 p.m. Unauthorized vehicles found in the parking area after 3 p.m. may be towed at the owner's expense.
Tickets are not refunded for light rain, however, in the event of severe or unsafe weather, the boardwalk may be closed and programs canceled. In this case, tickets can be refunded or transferred to another day and time. Call 239-348-9151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If caught on the boardwalk during a lightning storm seek shelter. There are five marked rain shelters spaced along the boardwalk. The Blair Visitor Center is a safe indoor waiting area.
Thank you for visiting Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary!
The Blair Audubon Visitor Center phone number is 239-348-9151.