With exhibits, artwork, and bird-friendly gardens, the Blair Audubon Visitor Center serves as the gateway to a gentle, pristine wilderness with giant cypress trees that have lived here for nearly 600 years.
From Sept. 13 through Oct. 10, portions of the boardwalk may be temporarily closed as our team works to improve your next boardwalk adventure. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
For General Admission and Member Tickets: CLICK HERE
Note: Due to the increased danger of COVID-19 in Lee County, Collier County, and beyond, starting 8/22/21 all guests are required to wear a face covering while inside the Blair Center for the safety of our staff and other guests. By making your ticket purchase, you agree to abide by this policy or be asked to leave the grounds.
Timed entry daily 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. The boardwalk closes at 3 p.m.
On Monday mornings (and as needed) from 8 a.m. and 11 a.m., visitors may encounter our volunteer boardwalk maintenance team as they sweep, clean, or perform other functions vital to maintaining our world-famous wooden boardwalk. Visitors may experience some noise during this time.
- General admission: $17
- Full-time college student: $10 (with valid school ID)
- Children 6 to 14: $6
- Children under six: FREE
- Friends of Corkscrew members: FREE
- Members of the US Military (with ID): $14
- National Audubon Members: $14
Friends of Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary Members need to login to their account to make reservations for free boardwalk visits. For assistance, contact Kathy Howle.
*NO SAME-DAY REFUNDS. No-shows are not refundable. By purchasing your admission on this site, you are agreeing that any no-show is non-refundable. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for refund requests.
*At this time we are not able to accept coupons or other promotions.
*Portions of the boardwalk are currently under repair, however both loops are open.
Enhanced Safety Procedures
- Registration is required for all visitors. No walk-ins will be accepted.
- Per CDC guidance (7/28/21), masks are required inside the Blair Visitor Center.
- Follow one-way boardwalk trail signs.
- Social distancing markers are installed. Please follow CDC social distancing guidelines by staying six feet apart.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available.
- Plexiglas window at admissions kiosk.
- Temporary closures: Gallery Café, Discovery Center.
- The Nature Store is open. You can also visit our online Nature Store!
- On-site public programs are not available but virtual programming is offered.
- Water refilling stations available near the restrooms.
- A complimentary wheelchair is available upon request.
- Outdoor picnic tables are available in the parking area.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
IMPORTANT: The Nature Store is open for limited hours. Please plan to bring your own refillable water bottle, sunblock, and bug spray. Water refilling station available near restrooms. Parts of the boardwalk may be slippery at times. Watch your step, and wear footwear with traction.
- One-way travel (clockwise)
- No food on the boardwalk
- Feeding wildlife is prohibited - do not feed, follow, or harass wildlife
- All plants and animals are protected
- Quiet, please
- Stay on the trail
- Children must be supervised
- No pets allowed
- Leave trail during high winds and lightning
- No smoking
- Do not litter
- No running
- Drones are not permitted
Tickets are not refunded for light rain, however, in the event of severe or unsafe weather, the boardwalk may be closed, and programs cancelled. In this case, tickets can be refunded or transferred to another day and time. Call 239-348-9151 or email email@example.com.
If caught on the boardwalk during a lightning storm seek shelter. There are five marked rain shelters spaced along the boardwalk. The Blair Visitor Center is a safe indoor waiting area.
- Download the Boardwalk Map (click here for PDF version) to your phone.
- Download children’s scavenger hunt activity sheet.
All visitors must be off the boardwalk by 3 p.m. Unauthorized vehicles found in the parking area after 3 p.m. may be towed at the owner's expense.
Please lock your car, and take all valuables with you.
Phone Number: 239-348-9151
Thank you for visiting Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary!